Friday, January 4, 2013

November raffle ticket winners!

Remember the promotion I ran back in November? The one where all purchases through Etsy would receive a raffle ticket & for every 5 tickets there would be 1 winner of a $5 store credit? I didn't forget! I sent the last of the packages out 1 week before Christmas and wanted to make sure they had all been received before I drew the winners. :o)

There were 12 tickets distributed, so I will draw 2 winners. So without further adieu, here are the winning ticket numbers:
958414
958423

And just because I'm feeling extra nice today, I've decided to draw 1 more winner!
958425

If you were the recipient of one of these 3 tickets, please email me at ChaloobyBabyBoutique@gmail.com, and be sure to include a photograph of your ticket!

Thank you everyone for your purchases, and I wish all of you a wonderful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment