Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sneak peek of new items!



For the past couple weeks, my shop has been on vacation mode. During this time, I have been spending time with family, taken a family vacation, as well as taken time to re-organize both at home and my business to prepare for the upcoming busy fall/winter season. We recently returned from vacation, and I thought I'd share with you a photo I took on the last evening of our vacation when we were taking a sunset cruise on my dad's boat!



I have been working recently on some new items for my shop. I plan to release them once my shop reopens (tentatively August 1st), but thought I'd give those of you who subscribe to my blog a sneak peek.

I would like to extend a special thank you to RPPhotography , as well as Kim Gould Photography, for their amazing photographs! Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment